Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gag Me With a Spoon Already





This isn't even worth the space or time, but damn it I'm sick of KK. So here's my two cents.



Please explain to me what "service" the Kardashians serve to our society? They have a show called "Keeping up with the Kardashians". I still haven't figured out why I would want to do that. Yet America feeds into this useless bullcrap. So they're businesswomen....... and?? What makes them different or special? It's just another "Paris Hilton" wannabe. Her last name is Hilton therefore we need to worship her??? Please explain, because I'm just not getting it.



So basically we have a bunch of so-called "idols" that are making a fortune off their fortune. Is that why I make crap off my crap? I finally see how it works. Oh wait HERE'S why Kim is famous (this is a quote from Wikipedia)



She rose to fame in 2007, when a sex tape with her and then-boyfriend Ray J was leaked.



Well there ya have it folks, all our questions have been answered......... I couldn't be more disgusted with what tv allows & what Americans support. I believe Paris Hilton had the same kind of scandal. THIS is what we're teaching kids to idolize? Thank goodness I have a boy, hopefully HIS standards are higher, then again he's 16 so probably not.







To top off my point because I've already wasted MY time & YOURS is now we have this "celebrity" filing for divorce after 72 days of marriage. Not only do I "SMH" at this because of the sheer fact that she never gave the marriage a chance & rushed into this multi-million dollar wedding/marriage but I am LIVID that here we have a heterosexual couple who is divorcing after 72 days & yet my partner & I of over 8 YEARS can't legally get married. WE'RE the bad examples to society, right??? Chaps my ass I tell ya!


So please America stop supporting such mindless, money hungry "celebrities" so that we don't have to see any more statistics such as:


Kim Kardashian was reported by the New York Post as the highest-paid television reality star in 2010, and was estimated to have earned $6 million from the show and endorsements for products.


So glad they didn't have to struggle on the measily millions they had BEFORE this show.




I ask again, please invest your time & energy into something worthwhile. If all you're getting from this show is green with envy or a boner ask yourself is it really worth it putting more money into these people's pockets & less into your brain.




















3 comments:

  1. Excellently put, my dear.

    Might I add that they MADE 18 million dollars from their wedding. Plus 1 million dollars for their wedding pictures. It reportedly cost them 10 million.

    So to all the above insult, add the injury that they MADE 9 million dollars by getting married.

    I think it a bullshit publicity stunt. I'm about sick of hearing her name all over the news.

    And I know that I'd like to have the hook up on how I can have a huge friggen wedding, for free, and still make a literal assload of money from it. I can tell ya, it will last longer than 72 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kardashians REALLY should spend more time doing for others in need and not on there self centered needs! They could do alot for the world with all their riches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that Dall0902!! Granted, in today's news I heard that most of the Kardashians are BROKE! So basically they will go to any extent to stay in the media limelight bc it could possibly bring in some extra dough. So let's stop supporting such media bullshit & focus on true life heroes.

    ReplyDelete