Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 1, 2011

Tattoo or Not to Tattoo

For those that have tattoos, let me ask this. Do you have that one tattoo that you regret? Maybe you were young & it's just meaningless now? Did you put your ex's name on your body? How about your name on your body so when you're drunk the police can identify you? I can answer yes, unfortunately. Not to ALL of the above, but yes I have a tattoo that I regret. One, because it's so "typical" - ya know the rose/heart thing, ugh. Two, because yes I was young(18) & naive & got my ex's initials tattooed on my ankle. Luckily it's nothing obnoxious that I can't have covered up (which is in the works) So don't feel bad, many of us have ink that we wish was erasable. This topic came to me when I saw celebrity tattoos as a headline in my email. The following are pictures of a few that I just couldn't resist sharing my thoughts on..................

#1 Steve-O - granted, we're all aware that he's a 'jackass', but a self portrait? Is this so if he's "getting it from behind" they can still remember what he looks like?! Creepy.






#2 - Asia Argento - "here's looking at you"... really? Is this what mom meant when she said she had eyes in the back of her.... uh back? I've heard about a 3rd eye but aren't they usually brown?









#3 - Jenna Jameson - She has the quote "I'm not afraid, I'm born to do this". Is that so... hmm I bet that makes mama proud to know that her daughter feels she was brought into this world to be a porn star. So heartwarming, isn't it?






#4 - Hayden Panettiere - A beautiful girl should have a beautiful saying tattooed on her body, such as the Italian quote "Vivere senza rimipianti" which means "to live without regrets". Unfortunately the tattoo itself is a regret due to the fact that the spelling is incorrect.









#5 - Miley Cyrus - This equal sign is Miley's effort to show support of gay marriage. Kudos to Miley but really, could you be a bit more supportive than taking a pen & inking 2 lines on your finger? Now that we know Miley supports gay marriage, sheesh it'll be legal worldwide by next week! Show support by protesting, rallying, writing your congressman, donate your millions to gay charities.... but uh thanks for the effort, I guess.




#6 - Eva Longoria - Tattoo? what tattoo? what were we talking about, sorry I got distracted by Eva's "tit-twos"







In a nutshell, isn't it reassuring to know that celebs are just as careless with tattoos as us "average" folk, we all make mistakes, just be careful on how permanent those mistakes may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment